The 2018 Mazda 6 was launched to provide the people with a better option to drive than the already existing vehicles in the road like Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. The Mazda 6 has shown a great sales chart and has undoubtedly allowed the company to gain significant pain profits in the midsized sedan segment.
Reports have also suggested that the Mazda 6 is the highest selling Mazda vehicle in 2018. You must be wondering why is this so, right? Well, there are more than a couple of reasons which supports this statement.
You can visit Phoenix Mazda dealer to have a closer look at the Mazda 6 and also take it out for a test drive. Let us have a look at the top 5 features that make the Mazda 6 one of the best performers of this year.
5 Reasons which Makes the Mazda 6 a good car
The 2018 Mazda 6 has been a significant upgrade from the previous year’s Mazda 6. The company made significant changes that are prominent in the real world scenario. From a smooth driving experience to comfortable reclining seats, the Mazda 6 is a versatile car that also provides fantastic boot space and modern accessories as well.
- The 2018 Mazda 6 has a much better design and looks than the rivals in the market. It is now even better to look at compared to its predecessors. It has a much lower and longer body that gives a sleek and premium exterior looks. The body build is also very solid and sophisticated.
- When you turn to the cabin, there is nothing you can do but to fall in love with it. The Mazda 6 is surprisingly more luxurious than you can expect. The interiors of the 2018 Mazda 6 has an excellent black and beige dual tone finish that is more soothing to the eye. Leather coated upholstery, steering wheel and dashboard makes sure that you own a pure luxury car.
- This year’s Mazda 6 comes with 2.5-litre four-cylinder engine that is capable of producing 180HP in the base variant. Whereas the top options have the same engine capacity, but it comes with turbocharged technology making it capable of producing 250HP of power. That is significantly more than it’s predecessors.
- The 2018 Mazda 6 comes with ecstatic safety features like the forward-collision warning, automated emergency braking, standard blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, lane-departure warning, and lane-keeping assist. This makes your drive much safer than other competitors.
- Fuel Economy of the Mazda 6 is something you cannot neglect. In spite of being big in size and housing a powerful engine, the Mazda 6 can efficiently deliver 35-37 mph in highway conditions and 27-32 in urban conditions without any hassles.
Final Verdict – so here are the different reasons which make the 2018 Mazda 6 one of the highest selling Mazda cars this year. Phoenix Mazda provided the customers with all the necessary information when they came to buy the new Mazda 6. Visit their website and book a date now!